The event series "Kiel Marketplace" supports networking between science and industry and offers a forum for information exchange on current topics. The target audience comprises scientists from the Cluster of Excellence, representatives from companies in the Maritime Cluster Schleswig-Holstein and from politics. The Marketplace is organised jointly with the Maritime Cluster Schleswig-Holstein.
Next Kiel Marketplace
The 15th Kiel Marktplatz will take place before the summer break '16, more information will be published shortly. Theme suggestions and comments are welcome at any time. If you want to be included in the e-mail distribution list, please let us know.
- 14th Kiel Marketplace: Who Knows Best? Gas measuring method in the ocean
- 11th Kiel Marketplace: Oil in the Sea – Entry, Reduction and Prevention
- 10th Kiel Marketplace – Ocean Observation: Making its way to a World Data Centre?
- 9th Kiel Marketplace – Bionic
- 8th Kiel Marketplace - Ammunition in the Sea
- 7th Kiel Marketplace: Marine Litter (in German)
- 6th Kiel Marketplace: Schiffsemissionen – alles heiße Luft? (in German)
- 5th Kiel Marketplace: Verschmutzung der Meere (I) (in German)
- 4th Kiel Marketplace: Marine Raw Materials – Exploration and Exploitation
- 3rd Kiel Marketplace: Energy Supply Subsea (in German)
- 2nd Kiel Marketplace: Noise in the Sea (in German)
- 1st Kiel Marketplace: New Underwater Technologies (in German)