‘The Future Ocean’ offers an attractive education and training scheme for postdoctoral researchers from all disciplines in marine sciences in Kiel. The central aim is to help develop individual careers by offering measures that support professional performance.
Workshops / Courses
Expert training programmes in hard and soft skills are developed based on the demands of the network and tailored to meet the multiple challenges postdoctoral researchers are faced with.
- Strategic Planning of Research Careers
- Follow up - Application Training: Prepare for job interviews in the non-academic labor market
- 360-Degree-leadership skills in academia: How to lead effectively in all directions
- Application Training: Starting a career in the non-academic labor market: Matching market needs and self-presentation
- Earth Science Women’s Network’s (ESWN) Workshop 2014: Networking and Communication Skills and Career Building
- Leadership and Management Skills Course for Scientists
- Academic instruction for junior university teachers: Against boring teaching!
All IMAP members are eligible to participate.
Please register with Gesche Braker