Doctoral candidates registered at the ISOS are entitled to apply for financial support to participate in conferences, workshops, summer schools or for short-term research visits to other institutions.
Financial Support for Travel for ISOS Candidates
- You can only receive ISOS funding if you have submitted the protocols of your advisory committee meetings each semester.
- ISOS undertakes a co-financing up to a maximum of 50% of the costs incurred.
- Contributions to conferences and workshops must be as first author.
- The application needs to be signed by your primary supervisor (the person who takes formal responsability for your academic supervision within the faculty).
- Deadlines for application of financial support from the ISOS are
- the deadline for submission of abstracts/application for the event in which you would like to participate (conference, workshop or summer school)
- three months before a planned research visit.
- We do not fund more than one travel grant per person and year.