The Cluster’s research benefits tremendously from easy access to efficient and cutting edge research platforms, which are at the base of all scientific activities also in KAIMS.
During the first phase, four research platforms were established:
- Numerical Simulation and Data Management
- Isotope and Tracer Analysis
- High-Throughput Molecular Bioscience
- Ocean Observatories.
In Phase II two platforms will be added: Data and Information Management and a Behavioral Studies Experimental Platform for the social sciences. In addition, centrally organized science support will cover the areas of:
- International Cooperation
- Outreach and Knowledge Exchange
- Education and Career Advancement
- Project Acquisition and Support.